Thursday, July 8, 2010

Where can I find a Maltese for sale around Dallas?

I need a maltese because my parents told me to find one around the Metroplex area. It has to be $400 and under.





Oh and by the way for the ';others';.


The other question that I asked was


just a question. I'm sorry that I'm


very exited about my first house


dog.


Don't come with hatemailWhere can I find a Maltese for sale around Dallas?
petfinder.com or google Maltese rescueWhere can I find a Maltese for sale around Dallas?
First of all, never ever ever ever BUY a dog! When you purchase a dog, whether on the internet or from a pet store you support the horrific, cruel and inhumane business of puppy mills. Also, when you buy a dog, you kill a shelter dog that could have had a home with you.





ALWAYS adopt a dog from a shelter or rescue group.





If you want to 'gain a buddy and save a life,' go to www.dogsindanger.com to save a shelter dog from euthanasia.





You may not find a purebred Maltese but if you look around at surrounding states -- OK, AZ, NM, etc you'll probably fall in love with a dog that has just days to live.





Shelter dogs are eternally grateful, loving and deserving of a second chance.





Do the right thing and adopt.



Please adopt! 1) you will never find a reputable bred Maltese for under $400.


2) there are lots of small dogs in shelters waiting for a family, an adoption fee usually isnt over $100 but you can adopt and use the rest of the money for supplies like collar, leash, food, puppy pads, and things like that
It's nice that you're excited and all, and I'm not trying to be judgmental, but if you really do want to be that girl in the mall with her dog then don't get one. Please, don't get one. They're living breathing creatures that shouldn't be stuffed in purses.


:)
try petfinder.com or go to the SPCA in Dallas! They might have one in the SPCA shelter. I have been there before and adopted a dog! His name was Chance! He was a great shelter dog!






try nextdaypets.com





if there is none directly in dallas, they can ship them to your airport. and you can pick them up there!
any Pet Shop
you should try petfinder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment