Thursday, July 8, 2010

Who has ';Winter Sonata'; DVDs for sale?

Where can I find ';Winter Sonata'; DVDs in California w/ English subtitles?Who has ';Winter Sonata'; DVDs for sale?
Ah, Winter Sonata, one of my favorite Korean dramas. :)





I wouldn't try Yesasia.com, because of some copyright reason, they aren't allowed to sell KBS Media dramas anymore, which is the company that produced Winter Sonata. For some odd reason 'Spring Waltz' is for sale though.





If I were you, I'd try eBay and Amazon, since they usually have the best deal. If you look at where the dvds are shipping from, they're usually from California.





If that doesn't help, maybe try Koreatown or maybe even Chinatown.





Let me say that 'Winter Sonata' is becoming rare these days and is hard to find. This January, there were about 20 auctions for 'Winter Sonata' on eBay, now there are less than five.





I hope you find it and good luck! =DWho has ';Winter Sonata'; DVDs for sale?
Try online ebay.
Try yesasia.com, and you can buy it online.

No comments:

Post a Comment